PDF Bear: 3 Tools That You Can Easily Use
There are many tools that you can find online, but only a few can help organize your PDF files easily. Some are expensive, and others are complicated to use.
Even if you thought that you found the right one, those tools could only offer limited features. If you are in search for that, you’re in the right place.
PDF Bear is an online tool that you can access even if you use your laptop, tablets, or smartphones. It’s free to use, and you only need to have an internet connection.
Many people recommend this tool because it’s reliable, fast, secure, and easy to use. You can achieve a lot of things using PDF Bear, and you don’t have to wait for a long time.
With that, here’s a list of PDF Bear’s tools that you can easily use.
HTML File to PDF
Saving your HTML file or showing it to different people might be a difficult task. But with the help of PDF Bear’s conversion tool, you only have to paste the HTML file or URL, and it will get converted in an instant.
The HTML file to PDF conversion tool can provide anyone the quickest method to convert files within seconds.
Besides the fact that PDF Bear can convert your HTML file to a PDF quickly, it can also retain the format and quality with no problems. With that, follow these simple steps on how to use the HTML to PDF converter:
- Insert the URL or choose the HTML file.
- PDF Bear’s converter will transform your HTML file into a PDF.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Then, you can now download or share your PDF file.
PPT to PDF
With simple instructions, anyone can turn their PPT files into PDF. With PDF Bear, it’s a lot easier, and this tool will make sure that your PowerPoint slides’ quality remains the same and intact even if it’s already converted to a PDF.
You can share your PPT presentations to anyone like your colleagues or classmates, and you can do that without encountering any trouble along the way. Microsoft PowerPoint data is a familiar format, but only a few operating systems can support it.
With PDF Bear’s quick and efficient tool for converting, turning your PPT slides to a PDF in a few seconds is achievable.
Aside from this feature, users can also split, merge, edit, extract, compress, and repair their PDF files. PDF Bear can support all of those tasks with ease. So here’s how you can convert your PPT files to PDF:
- Select the PPT file that you want to convert.
- Wait for its process-bar to convert the file.
- If necessary, you can modify your data. When the upload is done, select the available options.
- Tap the “Download” button to save your PDF or share it through Google Drive or Dropbox.
Aside from converting your files to PDF, you can also share it with anyone. The data that you will upload won’t stay on PDF Bear’s server for more than one hour.
Then, the system will erase those files immediately. To add to that, PDF Bear features the 128-SSL encryption, ensuring that the users’ privacy is secured.
If you want to cut the process of sharing some of your data with anyone whenever or wherever you are, try the Share Document feature of PDF Bear by sending emails or links to other people. Here’s how you can do it:
- Upload the data that you need to share.
- Provide the email address of the recipient.
- On the black space, fill it out, and you can send a message if you want.
- You can send your document directly through email or just copy your link if you want to share it with anyone.
PDF Bear can prove that it’s a great tool to help anyone in managing their PDF files. Aside from being helpful, your data are also safe and secure with their server.
Whatever you want to do with your PDF files, you can achieve them using PDF Bear’s tools.