How to make Your Homepage Google in 2020
Google has been the guts of the web and there’s little question about it. One of the foremost used and preferred search engines has always been Google. If you’ve got been wondering the way to Make Google Your Homepage, well you’ll simply follow the remainder of the article and roll in the hay yourself. From using Google Chrome to Bing, you’ll found out Google because the homepage for all the online browsers you’ve got been using or looking forward to using.
As soon as you’ll open your browser, you’ll simply type on your keyword and Google will search it for you on its page. Let us simply get on with the list of all the online browsers and continue with the method.
Table of Contents
HOW TO MAKE GOOGLE YOUR HOMEPAGE
Some of the foremost preferred and used web browsers where we’ll be setting Google because, the Homepage are as follows.
1: GOOGLE CHROME
Google Chrome is just one among the simplest browsers you’ll ever encounter. Either is it for Mac or Windows OS. On the search bar on the highest, all you’ve got to try to is type within the keywords and press Enter to urge the results.
- Open Google Chrome Browser
- Click on the 3 dots at the right top side. And select Settings.
- Move to the Appearance section. Turn on the button next to the Show home.
- Check the box next to www.google.com.
That is all. If there is no option to show the url of the site. Type url in the box then check the box. This is how Google Chrome will make Google your Homepage.
There is another brilliant example of an easy and excellent browser. It is another browser that you can rely on and set Google Your Homepage.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Click on the hamburger sign or three horizontal lines on the top-right and choose Options
- At the left sides of panel click at homepage.
- Now besides the New Tab option. Choose the Custom URLs from the menu option.
- Type https://www.google.com/ in the text box to set Google your homepage.
For all the Mac users, Safari is that the best and therefore the safest choice to choose if you’re not willing to download the other browser. Follow these steps for this purpose.
- Click on your Safari browser. Choose Preferences.
- Go to General from the menu options.
- Type the URL https://www.google.com/ in the section beside the Homepage.
- Click Enter.
There it is. Now once you will open Safari you’ll have Google your homepage.
4: MICROSOFT EDGE
One amazing addition to the list of “How to form Google Your Homepage”, we’ve Microsoft Edge.
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the three-dot menu and then Go to Settings
- Find the “Open Microsoft Edge with” drop-down menu.
- Choose the “A specific page or pages” from the menu and type https://www.google.com/.
- Click on the Save button and a new page will be created.
5: ANDROID BROWSER
Not many of you’ll have paid tons of attention when it came to the selection to form Google your homepage on Android. Since there are plenty of queries associated with this, you’ll try the steps below. These steps are specifically for the Chrome app and follow an identical process for other browsers also.
HOW TO MAKE GOOGLE YOUR HOMEPAGE ON CHROME
- Click on more then select Settings from the menu.
- From the settings menu go to the Homepage.
- Toggle the button next to on.
- Click on Open this Page below it and Type https://www.google.com/.
HOW TO MAKE GOOGLE YOUR HOMEPAGE ON FIREFOX
- Click on more and then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Go to General and then click on Home.
- Now select Set a Homepage, click on Custom and type https://www.google.com/.
Well, this is it for Android. These are the most basic browsers used by users. If you have been using any other browser on your Android you can carry a similar process for this by going to Settings or Options in the more menus.
CONCLUSION- HOW TO MAKE GOOGLE YOUR HOMEPAGE
The steps involved to form Google my homepage automatically isn’t an extended road. Just a couple of simple brainstorming is all that’s needed. There is no difficult and rocket science for this. If you’re already conversant in the setting page, you’ll easily carry it out. Some of the opposite best browsers that users are using are Opera, Brave Vivaldi, etc.
All of those have an equivalent functions or a minimum of similar making to easy for you to line Google your homepage. So, you may not need the guide at all once you understand what is needed to be done. If you stuck at all you can ask for help in your Windows 10 PC from multiple options available.
Moreover, we have been constantly active on our page and would love to assist you as well. Do let us know in the comment section below where you are stuck so that we can show a way out.